The purpose of the Terms and Conditions is to establish the rights and obligations between you and the Company and steps for using the Website. You access to this Website will signify your acceptance to bind and comply with the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company may change the Terms and Conditions of the services at any time at its discretion.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 You agree and acknowledge that all information, text, images, sounds, logos and/or any portion of this website, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade names, databases, trade secret, patents, business know-how, business data, etc., appearing on the website are the sole intellectual property rights of the Company.
3.2 Unless specified otherwise, any intellectual property that the Company has made or used on the Website, the Company has the exclusive right to use or authorize the use of such intellectual property. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works based upon, license, or otherwise infringe any intellectual property right of the Company.
3.3 The breach of this Agreement shall be deemed the significant breach of the Terms and Conditions. The Company has the right to claim damages from you immediately.
4. Your rights and duties
4.1 You will use this website as only allowed by the Terms and Conditions of the Company. Your use of such material shall not be contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations or general practices.
4.2 You shall not access or attempt to access any of the services by other methods including the use of automated methods, such as the use of scripts. (A set of instructions or computer language to access the system) except through the channels provided by the Company, unless you have obtained written permission from the Company.
4.3 You shall not do or engage in interfering with or interrupting the use of the Website, including, interfaces with the server and network connected to this Website.
4.4 By using the Website, you shall not do anything against the law or contrary to public order or good moral, not to violate any rights of the Company, other users, and other persons, and will not commit any act which would cause damage to such said person.
4.5 You shall not perform or authorize any third party to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website, framework of the Website, or copy any portion of the service from the Website, including copyright infringement, trademark or other intellectual property information of the Company or other users, including to not collecting information generated by the Company including images, background images and icons for any purpose, unless otherwise authorized by the Company.
4.6 You shall not write any text on the Website or any other area expressing or implying that such message is supported or endorsed by the Company without the prior written consent of the Company.
4.7 You shall not copy, repost, edit, upload, post, publish or any other actions to public without prior written permission from the Company. Failure to comply can result in legal liability.
4.8 You shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company. This includes but is not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secret or other intellectual property by any means.
4.9 You shall not use any content or any works from this Website to take any advantage which are not entitled to, without the prior written consent of the Company and/or make a post or a message that causes damage to the Company, other Internet users and/or any third parties.
4.10 You shall not use the computer program, software to interfere, intervene or disrupt the service of the Company and/or computers and/or third-party computer systems such as Trojan Horse, Time Bombs, etc., which are harmful to the website.
4.11 In the case that you publish the information on the website through your email and/or on your home page, it is considered that this action is under your sole responsibility and the Company will not take any responsibility or involve in your action.
4.12 You shall not do anything against the Company's announcement or policy set out in these Terms and Conditions and/or any amendments or additions to the Terms and Conditions that the Company has later announced or published. Otherwise, the Company has the right and/or to take legal action against you as the Company deems appropriate.
4.13 You are solely liable to any person including the Company for damages that cause from the breach of this Terms and Conditions.
4.14 You acknowledge and agree that the details relating to the Products and Services, such as the number of projects and units appearing on the Website and details that you and any third party have received from other channels of the Company (such as temporary booths or at the projects or points of sale) may vary according to the Company's sales policy or actual data. It is your responsibility to consider the information, including such details, by yourself and the Company is not responsible for you if the information is not accurate.
4.15 You accept the risk that any information sent or received through the Website may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by the Company to any third party claiming to be or acting on behalf of you. Information sending through Internet and email may be impeded, delayed transmission from congestion, or inaccurate information due to the nature of the Internet that is publicly available.
5. Rights of the Company
5.2 The Company reserves the right to solely change any information on the Website including product details and services. The Company's decision on the information on the website is absolute.
5.3 The Company may transfer the right to use the information on this Website to affiliates, joint ventures or partners of the Company under conditions to be specified in the future and in accordance with the law.
5.4 In case you create an account or store your information on the Website, the Company may request your information, such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, residential interests, etc., and you consent to the Company to collect and process your personal information to use the services on the Website.
5.5 In case your account is created, or your information is stored on the Website, the Company may send email or any other electronic message relating to any Products or Services you may be interested in from periodically. You agree and consent to receive such email or other electronic communications. However, you may opt-out of receiving such email or electronic communications through channels that the Company has provided. If you choose to opt-out, you acknowledge that you may not fully use the service of the Company.
5.6 Damages to the Company’s Website, the Company or Company’s Director caused by you. The Company has the right to claim damages from you at the expense and/or actual damages cost to fix, repair, create, reimburse or other action to compensate for such damages of the Company. You must compensate for loss within the time set by the Company. If you default on compensation for damages, the Company is entitled to calculate default interest at the rate by law.
The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, add, omit any Terms and Conditions on this Website. It is your duty to follow up the updates periodically. Your continued use of the Website after any updates shall indicate that you have read and understood and signify your acceptance of the changes of the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You cannot claim that the absence of notice on change the Terms and Conditions is the reason to breach these Terms and Conditions.
8. Applicable Law
Interpretation and enforcement of this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Thai laws.
This website is operated by Plus Property Limited (the "Company"), allowing you to search products, services and services of the Company, its subsidiaries, joint venture and/or its partner of the Company ("Affiliates") which consist of:
• Residential projects include condominiums, detached houses, townhouses, commercial buildings and other projects that are for resale and rent by the Company
• Property Management Service
• Facility Management Service
• Sole Agent Service
• News, promotions of products and services.
• Any other operation regarding products and available service through the website.
"Personal Data" means personal information that enables an individual to be identified directly or indirectly.
"Cookies" means information that sent from a website to visitor’s computer when a visitor access a web site.
2. Personal Data collection
2.1 The Company will collect your Personal Data that the Company received either directly or indirectly which consist of;
• Personal information such as name, surname, gender, age, nationality, date of birth, marital status, address, occupation, place of work, postal code, email address, telephone number, credit card, personal income, car that you are driving.
• Information on your interests such as products and services, hobbies, social networking activities, sports, travelling.
• Information on your decision whether or not to choose products and services, such as the reason of purchase or residence selection, budget, purpose, other products that used for comparison, comments regarding products and services.
• Information that specifies your location while using the site. If you enable the GPS system, you consent the Company to collect your location information. However, if you would like to conceal this information, you can install programs or turn off GPS on your mobile phone.
• IP address
• The type of web browser used to access.
• Web pages visited.
• Time spent on visiting.
• Websites that referred to the Company's web site.
• Other Personal Data which the Company will first ask for your consent.
3. Purpose of collecting / using Personal Data
• 3.1 To provide service you requested, for example, in case you subscribe for information and promotion, the Company will only store and use basic information such as first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, for contacting you later. Or In case of online booking, the Company will store and use the necessary information to issue booking documents.
• 3.2 To improve website performance, create marketing plan, analyze data usage, evaluate the service, including improvements in the Company's products and services and its Affiliates.
• 3.3 To provide information related to the product and the services of the Company and/ or its Affiliates, including related privileges or promotion of the said products or services.
• 3.4 To proceed according to the contracted party that the Company uses services such as share your location information where the Company uses the location service of third party.
• 3.5 The Company will not use or disclose your Personal Data UNLESS it is used or disclosed as necessary for the purposes set out above or disclosed to any person in the Company or Affiliates or the parties involved in the contract or with your consent.
4. Security of Information
• 4.1 The Company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is a standard for securing data transmitted over the Internet, including data encryption and firewall. Secured Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology accessing encrypted data to prevent sniffers while the information is being transmitted over the Internet. The data encryption makes sniffers unable to understand the meaning of the information. This technology is also used for confirming the existence of the website. The Company will regularly update and test its technology to ensure that your Personal Data is safe, secure, and trustworthy. The Company reserves the right to make changes to its security tools if the Company sees that the tool is more standardized and can maintain better data security.
• 4.2 Your Personal Data will be collected and maintained under this policy. In case that you send an email to us, we will store your email content, email address, and email threads, for the purpose of following up your request, or for tracking the interaction between you and the Company's officers in which you would like to know whether your request has been resolved.
• 4.3 In case the Company made a deal with third parties to develop and maintain the system and the allocation of resources or services on behalf of the Company. Outsourced personnel who act on behalf of the Company must agree to treat your Personal Data as confidential.
• 4.4 Measures to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the complainant in order to protect the rights of Complainant and data provider who acted in good faith. The Company will conceal name, address or any information that can be identified as the complainant or the data provider and keep the information of the complainant and the data provider confidential. Only those responsible for investigating complaints can access this information. The person receiving information from complaint investigation has a duty to keep the complaint and the evidence of the complainant and the data provider confidential, do not disclose information to anyone who is not involved UNLESS it has to be disclosed in accordance with the legal requirements.
5. Owner's rights
• 5.1 The person who owns the data is entitled to access Personal Data provided to the Company, UNLESS it protects the owner of the data or the rights of the other person, is contrary to or inconsistent with the provisions of the law or court order or other cases as required by law.
• 5.2 You may cancel the use of your Personal Data or disclosure of your Personal Data in any cases through Call Center via 02-688-7555. After the cancellation, the Company may not be able to fully serve you as stated on the Company’s website. However, the Company may collect data for inspection of services provided to you or to proceed according to the law. The Company will not use your Personal Data for any other purposes.
• 5.3 If the Company does not maintain confidentiality of Personal Data as required by law, you may request the Company to destroy, remove, or suspend or convert your Personal Data into anonymous form.
6. Exception to Confidentiality of Personal Data
• 6.1 Confidential Information has been disclosed to the public since the time you disclose this information to the Company or publicly disclosed which is not the fault of the Company or its Affiliates.
• 6.2 Disclosure with your written consent or permission by any other means.
• 6.3 Disclosure of Information as necessary by laws, orders, rules, regulations, court orders, or governmental agency, or other necessities.
7. Personal Data Retention